GuidePedia

0

Gramps Morgan's Homecoming Party Night was filled with extremely great performances especially from AK Songstress, Stonebwoy, Sena Dzagadu and the general himself Gramps Morgan. The above listed artistes had the audience screaming and shouting for more. GeorgeBritton's Claude-Tamakloe decided to take this story from another angle, which might be the best way to know who stole Gramps Morgan's Homecoming Party last Friday (16/01/2015). So i asked some few people from the audience to give me their opinions.

Binta: I love Mzvee even if her performance was good or not but I have to really give credit to AK Songstress, she managed to have the audience rocking throughout her performance normally only Stonebwoy and some few other artists who does this kind of innovative things.I think AK Songstress gave a stunning performance.

Chris: The event was great and I would love to say big up to all the artistes who performed. Ijudah, Bastero, Episode, Jupiter and Sonni Balli's  performance was great but I think what made Gramps Morgans performance a better set is the fact that he had beautiful ladies on stage with him and he's was very emotional with the songs he sung.

Alethea: There is no way AK Songstress could have flopped because she has a catalog of hot songs and at the end of the day she’s not just an artiste but also an entertainer.

Gaza: I don’t think Mzvee and AK Songstress performances can be compared because they are two different kinds of artistes. AK Songstress is a veteran in the business while Mzvee is still on the verge of becoming a star believe it or not. I am not a fan of the young lady (Mzvee) but I sure did enjoy the vibe she portrayed on stage. Her performance also indicates that she can become a better artiste only if she would do more positive songs and not only any tunes. AK Songstress was exceptionally great; you can always count on her.

Malvin: I love the performance of all the artistes because it's been a long time since I witnessed any stage show so all of them seems fresh to me. But I guess everyone was expecting Gramps Morgan, AK Songstress, Mzvee and Stonebwoy to do well and they did delivered - overall I would give the edge to AK Songstress.

I personally think Gramps Morgan's concert was very epic. Gramps broke the moment of sorrow,  when he paid homage to Lucky Dube, Bob Marley, just to mention, he got everybody very emotional when beads of tears fell off his eyes. He showed much love and respect to his predecessors.











Post a Comment

 
Top